A Beginner’s Guide to EyeEm: How to Tag Your Photos in 5 Easy Steps
By Maddie - 2 min read
With this guide, learn how to tag all the people, places and topics for each of your photos in 5 easy steps.
After taking a photo and editing it, now what?Tag it! With this guide, learn how to tag all the people, places and topics for each of your photos in 5 easy steps.
1. The first screen you’ll see after editing is Places. Here, you can tag where you took the photo, which can simply be the city you’re in or something specific, like your favorite café.
A list of suggestions will automatically appear so you can easily choose the one that best suits the location of your photo. You can also search for more places in case what you’re looking for is not on the list.
2. Next, you will see the Share screen. Add a caption and tags to describe what’s in the photo, as well as tag the people you were with. Tap on the input field at the top and type away.
3. You can also add tags by clicking on the “Add tag” button. Adding tags to your photo makes your photos easier to find for people who are interested in the same topics as you, as they can browse all photos that belong to a specific tag.
4. Lastly, you can tag people in your photos. If you have your Facebook and Twitter accounts linked to your EyeEm account, then you can tag friends from all three platforms in your photos. Tap on the “Add people” button below the input field. A list of your friends will appear and you can choose the ones you want to tag.
5. After you have added a caption and all the desired tags to your photo, click on the green “Share” button at the bottom of the screen.
Way to go! You just successfully uploaded a tagged photo to EyeEm.
Have you participated in an EyeEm Mission? Tagging your photos is also essential for missions, as each one has a unique tag. You can read more about how to contribute to an EyeEm Mission here.