EyeEm Arrives for Android Tablet
By Severin - 2 min read
Explore photos on the big screen, edit your shots in brilliant high resolution and seamlessly switch between landscape & portrait mode.
EyeEm is now available for your Android tablet. Explore photos on the big screen, edit your shots in brilliant high resolution and seamlessly switch between landscape & portrait mode. Mobile photo sharing never looked this good.
Head straight toGoogle Play to try it out. It’s free!
The world at your fingertips. Literally.
EyeEm for Android tablets provides an entirely new and unique experience to discover beautiful photography.Just sit back, relax and discoverphotos, places and people from anywhere in the world. Check out the video to see how it works:
* 17 unique photo filters
* Contribute to albums and discover more photos and the people behind them
* Share to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Flickr and Foursquare
* Photo stream based on your interests and the places you visit
* Passionate and engaging photo community
* Available in 20+ languages, including English, Japanese, German, Russian, Turkish, Chinese, and more.
* Works with Android versions 2.2 and above
A true cross-platform experience
We’re truly ecstatic about the newest addition to our family and can’t wait to hear how you like it.Let us know what you think in the comments below, on Facebook and on Twitter. Any trouble? Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
your EyeEm Team