How Are You Feeling?
Hosted by Show and Tell
Get Selected For Your Very First Exhibition!Selecting winners
Calling all 11 to 18-year-olds! Join us on the ‘Show and Tell’ Mission, an exciting, unique photography project supporting young people’s mental health.
We believe that young people deserve a louder voice. This exhibition called ‘How Are You Feeling’ is important because it will let us know how you are really getting on in these challenging times.
Simply begin by selecting the words that best describe your emotions and then bring them to life with a photograph.
If you would like help preparing for your exhibition entry, the free Show and Tell video workshops offer expert smartphone photography advice and stress-busting tips. Access them here → https://www.thephotographymovement.com/workshop-films/
SHOW AND TELL EXHIBITION ENTRIES:
Submit your image here on this mission page to get the chance to have your work featured at the Show and Tell exhibition.
Remember: your image must be submitted with a caption that explains the feeling expressed in your photo. This can be just one word (for example ‘happiness’, ‘calm’, ‘confused’). Or you might want to include something longer, a sentence, or a short story about what the image means to you - whatever you feel most comfortable with.
Join something special: Show and Tell is the united voice of young people’s emotions and experiences today.
ABOUT SHOW AND TELL:
Show and Tell is a UK-based creative project, which encourages 11 to 18 year-olds to express how they feel through the wonder of photography. Brought to you by The Photography Movement, in partnership with EyeEm, Cisco, Mental Health UK, Getty Images, and Constance. Find out more at the Show and Tell website → https://www.thephotographymovement.com/project/show-and-tell/
BASIC ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
- Images require a photo caption to be included in the winning shortlist (see guidance above)
- Only submit photos if you are UK-based and under the age of 18 years old
- If you are under the age of 16 consent for participation is required from a parent/legal guardian/official school representative
- Any images featuring a person below the age of 18 years old must have signed model release from the person featured
- Any image featuring a person below the age of 16 years old must have a signed model release from the parent/legal guardian of the person featured
You can get your hands on a submission consent form and model release form here → https://bit.ly/39Sj39s
Please follow this link to see the Show and Tell Terms and Conditions → https://bit.ly/32mB39A
What's a Mission? Learn more here