Family Festivities 2021
Hosted by EyeEm
Get Your Photos Fast Tracked to Image Buyers!
With this mission, we are looking for fresh and up to date content showing the various family festivities awaiting us this year in fall and winter in all its different forms: e.g. Halloween, Hanukkah, Christmas, New Year’s Eve, Thanksgiving and more, no matter if it’s a Jewish, Islamic, Christian or other kind of holiday.
After months of isolation due to Covid restrictions, family and spending time together have become increasingly important and valued. So as we enter the season of celebrations together again, our customers are looking for authentic, fresh content that shows young to old generations together - for example, putting on costumes and going door to door on Halloween, sitting at a fully set table with the whole family at Christmas, baking together, carefully decorating, lighting the lights for Hanukkah, ...
We would like to challenge you in this: How can these festive traditions be presented in a modern way, e.g. in inclusive, contemporary family concepts or through an individual, creative interpretation of the traditions? Also in 2021, what role does technology play in all of these traditional rituals - and in what ways can this unite different generations, from infants to grandmothers? We're eager to see your festive insights.
And for now, Happy Halloween, Hanukkah Sameach, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year, hopefully with your entire family!
The visual themes we’re looking for could be described by the keywords:
Celebration, festivities, holiday, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, Christmas, New Year, fireworks, family, feast, food, table, pumpkin, trick or treat, costume, skeleton, real people, grandparents, parents, kids, modern family models, arts and crafts, decoration, baking, cookies, tree, christmas tree, presents, new year’s eve, squash, toddler, fun, dressing up, food and drink, childhood, tradition, culture, religious holidays, vacation, togetherness, memories, enjoyment, cheerful, ghost, bonding, emotion social gathering, refreshment, board games, dinner, dining table, smile, crowd, group of people, confetti, positive emotion, laughing, champagne, fall, winter, event, hijab, hanukkah, illuminated, lights, candle, cultures, Jewish, Islamic, Christian
- If you feature people, as always, we're explicitly looking for diversity in models, especially across age, gender, ethnicity, and disabilities.
- Take care of keeping visible user interfaces and graphs generic without identifiable logos and names
- Make sure to use relevant and specific keywords describing what can be seen on the image
- Submit the highest resolution possible from your camera, along with a minimum dpi of 300. Clients will pay more for images that go to print advertising, and in that case, a large resolution file is crucial.
- Ignore safety guidelines when shooting. Ensure you’re physically distanced and ensure you’re abiding by safety regulations in your area
- Forget photo releases! Make sure you get correct model releases and property release for your images
- Capture sister shots. We need to show our clients variety and so the more variety in your angles, locations, props, and models, the better.
What's a Mission? Learn more here
The PrizeRelevant and on brief images will get fast-tracked through our review process and a selection of the best will be proactively shared with our largest clients for licensing.
EyeEm Market Tip
Winning photos could be licensed commercially, therefore please ensure your images have been added to Market with the relevant model releases.
Terms and Conditionshttps://bit.ly/2hyU2FB
Enter this Mission