Hosted by EyeEm
Get Your Photos Fast Tracked to Image Buyers!
BLM, Fridays for Future, #metoo, ... There have already been numerous occasions recently to stand up for democracy, equal treatment of people regardless of gender, sexual orientation or origin. We can all remember the images of the protests of hundreds of thousands on Black Lives Matter - or were some of us possibly there ourselves?!
We are looking for these special moments of political engagement on behalf of commonly and internationally connecting values – when people stand up for social issues, equal opportunities and future-oriented politics - whether it is children or teenagers going on strike at school over climate change, women protesting for their rights, BIPOC demanding an entirely racism-free society, or journalists defending the freedom and independence of press.
It is important to us to deal sensitively with these sometimes very emotionally charged issues. The focus should be on a democratic attitude, on the equal treatment of all and provide a powerful reminder of how important it is to stand up for what unites us all: Being human, no matter where, no matter what gender, no matter what lifestyle, no matter where we come from. We distance ourselves from the positive portrayal of violence in any form in this context and envision a mature, informed and sensitive approach to the issue.
Let's stand together for powerful change for the better - with the help of your unique photographic insights into the political movements of our time.
Please note: We need signed Model Releases of the people in the photos so that the images can be sold commercially and be sent to our partners.
The visual themes we’re looking for could be described by the keywords:
Politics, political rally, protest, protesters, metoo, BLM, black lives matter, climate change, Fridays for Future, global warming, demonstration, engagement, equality, LGBTQ, female empowerment, human rights, women’s rights, children’s rights, election, democracy, autocracy, diplomacy, crowd, real people, flags, nations, event, cheerful, passionate, conviction, togetherness, city, text, holding, sign, banner, messages, shouting, movement, global, justice - concept, outdoors, performance, march, government, social issues, change, communication, future, values, expressive, vote, voting
- If you feature people, as always, we're explicitly looking for diversity in models, especially across age, gender, ethnicity and disabilities.
- Take care of keeping visible user interfaces and graphs generic without identifiable logos and names
- Make sure to use relevant and specific keywords describing what can be seen on the image
- Submit the highest resolution possible from your camera, along with a minimum dpi of 300. Clients will pay more for images that go to print advertising, and in that case, a large resolution file is crucial.
- Ignore safety guidelines when shooting. Ensure you’re physically distanced and ensure you’re abiding by safety regulations in your area
- Forget photo releases! Make sure you get correct model releases and property release for your images
- Capture sister shots. We need to show our clients variety and so the more variety in your angles, locations, props, and models, the better.
What's a Mission? Learn more here
The PrizeRelevant and on brief images will get fast-tracked through our review process and a selection of the best will be proactively shared with our largest clients for licensing.
about 1 month
EyeEm Market Tip
Winning photos could be licensed commercially, therefore please ensure your images have been added to Market with the relevant model releases.
Terms and Conditionshttps://bit.ly/2hyU2FB
Enter this Mission