Let The Colors Speak!
Hosted by EyeEm
Get Your Photos Fast Tracked to Image Buyers!
We're looking for colorful state-of-the-art objects and fun textures! Use your photography to show us a modern and playful way of visualizing positivity. Our image buyers are searching for commercial images that showcase bright objects, lush environments, and abstract patterns. From closeups to full-frame situations, we're encouraging you to use your photography to touch upon various subjects including drinks, food, flowers and plants, pets, self-care, design, and everyday objects in the home, or more conceptual themes such as lifestyle, the pandemic, connection, digitalization.
With this topic, we want to emphasize the importance of strategic image compositions. You can go for minimal aesthetics or more lavish depictions, but your images should always showcase thoughtful image composition in order to meet our quality standards – e.g. choosing the positioning of light, axes, and shadows with intent.
The visual themes we’re looking for could be described by the keywords: colorful, object, still life, texture, vibrant, colored background, closeup, freshness, studio shot, creativity, shape, no people, design, craft, flower, part of, spring, arrangement, yellow, orange, red, purple, blue, green, decoration, multi-colored, shadow, fruit, pet, ...
Now, go grab your camera and start having fun with lots of colors, objects, and textures!
- If you feature people, as always, we're explicitly looking for diversity in models, especially across age, gender, ethnicity, and disabilities.
- Make sure to use relevant and specific keywords describing what can be seen on the image
- Submit the highest resolution possible from your camera, along with a minimum dpi of 300. Clients will pay more for images that go to print advertising, and in that case, a large resolution file is crucial.
- You can include masks or pandemic-related content in your images, but also include content without masks for life after the pandemic, always keeping safety guidelines in mind.
- Ignore safety guidelines when shooting. Ensure you’re physically distanced and ensure you’re abiding by safety regulations in your area
- Forget photo releases! Make sure you get correct model releases and property release for your images
- Capture sister shots. We need to show our clients variety and so the more variety in your angles, locations, props, and models, the better.
What's a Mission? Learn more here
The PrizeRelevant and on brief images will get fast-tracked through our review process and a selection of the best will be proactively shared with our largest clients for licensing.
about 2 months
EyeEm Market Tip
Winning photos could be licensed commercially, therefore please ensure your images have been added to Market with the relevant model releases.
Terms and Conditionshttps://bit.ly/2hyU2FB
Enter this Mission