Website Terms of ServiceDownload Website Terms of Service PDF
EyeEm Website Terms
State: October 17, 2017
These Terms and Conditions (“Website Terms”) apply to the Website www.eyeem.com including all of its subpages and subdomains (hereinafter jointly and separately referred to as “Website”), provided by EyeEm Mobile GmbH, Kohlfurter Str. 41/43, 10999 Berlin, Germany (hereinafter “EyeEm” or “we” or ”us”).
1 Website Content
All rights, title and interest in and to content featured or displayed on our Website, including – but not limited to – photographic images, moving images, videos, sound, illustrations, text, graphics, data, metadata, software, trademarks, logos etc., as well as the selection and arrangement of the content is owned by EyeEm, the registered EyeEm Community Members or EyeEm’s business partners and are protected by copyright, trade dress, moral rights, trademark and other laws relating to the protection of intellectual property.
2 Permitted & prohibited uses of our Website
Browsing. You may browse our Website and use our search engine for browsing licensable content. This permission includes the inevitable technical reproduction of our Website for the sole purpose such browsing is permitted. Any other uses of our Website beyond this is expressly prohibited unless it is stated otherwise herein.
Placing links. Furthermore, you are permitted to place a link to our Website, provided such link serves solely for cross-referencing purposes. We reserve the right to revoke this authorization. Framing of our Website or any parts thereof (e.g. logos, trademarks, graphics, licensable content) is prohibited unless we expressly authorize you to do so in writing.
Misuse. You are, expressly – but not limited hereto – prohibited from the following actions which are regarded as misuse of our Website:
- to download, reproduce, copy, re-transmit, imitate and/or distribute our Website or its content as a whole or any parts thereof;
- to use any data mining applications, robots, crawlers or similar data gathering or extraction methods or tools;
- to manipulate or otherwise display the Website or its content or parts thereof by using framing or similar navigational technology;
- to register, subscribe, unsubscribe, or attempt to register, subscribe or unsubscribe any party for any EyeEm product or service, if you are not expressly authorized by such party to do so;
- to reverse engineer, alter or modify any part of the Website or the content;
- to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Website or any system resources, services or networks connected to or accessible through the Website;
- to sell, license, lease or in any way commercialize the Website or the content without specific written authorization from EyeEm;
- to use the Website for other than for its intended purpose.
3 Access to services (sharing, selling & licensing of content)
4 Links on our Website
5 Applicable Law & Venue
German law shall apply as the jurisdiction for the Terms of Service. The CISG (Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods) is hereby excluded. The place of delivery for the rights granted is our corporate headquarters. If you are using EyeEm for business purposes, the corporate headquarters of EyeEm shall also be the place of exclusive jurisdiction.
6 Online Dispute Resolution
If you are a consumer (not entrepreneur), you are hereby advised that the European Commission provides a platform for online dispute settlement (ODR), available at: http://ec.europa.eu/odr. We are legally not obligated and will in principle not agree to enter into a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration service.
7 Miscellaneous Provisions
If any clause in these Website Terms is found to be unenforceable, wherever possible this will not affect any other clause and each will remain in full force and effect. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
8 Changes to the Website Terms
EyeEm reserves the right to change the Website Terms at any time without notice. We encourage you to check the Website Terms regularly. Your continued use of the Website is deemed as acceptance of the updated Website Terms.
9 Questions & Contact Information, Complaints
Questions or comments about the Website or Website Terms may be directed to EyeEm at email@example.com.
If you feel that any content infringes upon any copyright, any other intellectual property rights or any other rights that you own or control, we kindly ask you to notify us of such infringement at firstname.lastname@example.org.