It’s here. With more than 100,000 images contributed by photographers from over 150 countries, we’re thrilled to announce the top 100 finalists. Carefully selected by 21 judges, ranging from award-winning photographers to creative directors, architects and curators, these images will be printed and exhibited around the world as part of The 2014 EyeEm Awards Exhibition.
Congratulations! Thank you to everyone who participated in The 2014 EyeEm Awards. The results were truly stunning, overwhelming, full of beauty and mind-blowing talent.
The winners of the 2014 EyeEm Awards will be announced on September 12 at The 2014 EyeEm Festival in Berlin. The exhibition will not only feature the finalists, but many more contributions – stay tuned!
A big thank you to the jury for the incredible task of selecting these images out of all contributions.
– Rankin, Photographer and founder, Hunger Magazine
– Anna Dickson, Photography Director, The Huffington Post
– Olivier Laurent, Editor, TIME Magazine’s LightBox
– Rebecca Wilson, Chief Curator and Director, Artist Development at Saatchi Art
– Michael Shane, Director of Operations, The Verge
– Louise Clements, Artistic Director, FORMAT Photography Festival
– Paul Sunters, Senior Managing Photo Editor, WWF-Canon Global Photo Network
– Caroline Kurze, Editor-in-chief, iGNANT.de
– Erik Kessels, Creative Director, KesselsKramer
– Alexandra Klasinski, Business Development & PR, Photojojo
– Chris Gampat, Editor in Chief, The Phoblographer
– Kevin WY Lee, Creative Director & Photographer, Invisible Photographer Asia
– Eugene Mopsik, National Executive Director, American Society of Media Photographers
– Daniel Krieger, Photographer
– Stephen Mayes, Executive Director, Tim Hetherington Trust
– Taylor Davidson, Photographer and Investor
– Craig Steely, Principal, Craig Steely Architecture
– Benjamin Lowy, Photographer
– Nigel Atherton, Editor, Amateur Photographer
– Lars Dittrich, Entrepreneur & Gallery Owner, dittrich & schlechtriem
– Sven Ehmann, Creative Director, Gestalten
Without further ado, here are the top 100 images submitted to the EyeEm Awards.
The Street Photographer
About The 2014 EyeEm Awards
The 2014 EyeEm Awards is the world’s biggest mobile photography competition & exhibition. Its aim is to represent a new generation of photographers, giving new talents a platform to showcase their work and get discovered. The exhibition will be unveiled for the first time at The 2014 EyeEm Festival, a 2-day summit taking place on September 12 & 13 in Berlin.
Want to join the EyeEm Festival in Berlin and see these photos up close and personal? Get your tickets here.
Header image by @petersawers