Album

Mighty_dancer.

You know, dancers have to have a lot of strength to appear soft, tender and fragile in the eyes of the audience. Ducks have to struggle like hell underneath to appear calm on the surface. Who you really are is not the 20% on the surface but the other 80% of what you are going through and that 80% will make you a Mighty_dancer. Ayceds_Pixels Photography Low_light 50mm F1.8 Golden_butterfly_circus Portrait A6300