Album

Colelia

A Lost And Forgotten Gothic Monastery Culelia, Colilia or Colelia was a village in Dobrogea, now gone, which was located between Cogealac and Gradina. It was founded in 1880 and inhabited until 1940 by Germans, when was carrying the German name of Colelie, Kolelie or Kulelie . Once the Germans were displaced in the Third Reich in 1940, the village remained very sparsely populated. In 1945 Colelia was repopulated with Romanians and Macedonians, who were given land and the existing homes. Roman-Catholic Church, which was built by the Germans in 1934 , returned to the Romanian Orthodox Church. Since there was no dispensary in the village or school, people were forced to leave the town, so in 1966 it remained empty. In 2006, in addition to the church which was left standing, the Holy Monastery of nuns was founded "Entrance of the Mother of God in the Church". Besides the function of monastery, the settlement has as a mission a charitable activity and social, which is to house and support the elderly deprived of opportunities,with no pension and with very small income. Architecture Building Exterior Built Structure Colelia First Eyeem Photo Forgotten Gothic Gothic Architecture Gothic Church History Landscape Monastery Old Old Buildings Outdoors Romania
A Lost And Forgotten Gothic Monastery Culelia, Colilia or Colelia was a village in Dobrogea, now gone, which was located between Cogealac and Gradina. It was founded in 1880 and inhabited until 1940 by Germans, when was carrying the German name of Colelie, Kolelie or Kulelie . Once the Germans were displaced in the Third Reich in 1940, the village remained very sparsely populated. In 1945 Colelia was repopulated with Romanians and Macedonians, who were given land and the existing homes. Roman-Catholic Church, which was built by the Germans in 1934 , returned to the Romanian Orthodox Church. Since there was no dispensary in the village or school, people were forced to leave the town, so in 1966 it remained empty. In 2006, in addition to the church which was left standing, the Holy Monastery of nuns was founded "Entrance of the Mother of God in the Church". Besides the function of monastery, the settlement has as a mission a charitable activity and social, which is to house and support the elderly deprived of opportunities,with no pension and with very small income. Cemetery Close-up Colelia Cross Gothic Monastery Old Romania Ruin Ruined Stone
A Lost And Forgotten Gothic Monastery Culelia, Colilia or Colelia was a village in Dobrogea, now gone, which was located between Cogealac and Gradina. It was founded in 1880 and inhabited until 1940 by Germans, when was carrying the German name of Colelie, Kolelie or Kulelie . Once the Germans were displaced in the Third Reich in 1940, the village remained very sparsely populated. In 1945 Colelia was repopulated with Romanians and Macedonians, who were given land and the existing homes. Roman-Catholic Church, which was built by the Germans in 1934 , returned to the Romanian Orthodox Church. Since there was no dispensary in the village or school, people were forced to leave the town, so in 1966 it remained empty. In 2006, in addition to the church which was left standing, the Holy Monastery of nuns was founded "Entrance of the Mother of God in the Church". Besides the function of monastery, the settlement has as a mission a charitable activity and social, which is to house and support the elderly deprived of opportunities,with no pension and with very small income. Arid Climate Atmosphere Church Colelia Countryside Deserted Scapes Deserted Town Dogs Field Landscape Monastery Mystery Nature Old Buildings Remote Ruined Rural Scene Tranquil Scene Vignette
A Lost And Forgotten Gothic Monastery Culelia, Colilia or Colelia was a village in Dobrogea, now gone, which was located between Cogealac and Gradina. It was founded in 1880 and inhabited until 1940 by Germans, when was carrying the German name of Colelie, Kolelie or Kulelie . Once the Germans were displaced in the Third Reich in 1940, the village remained very sparsely populated. In 1945 Colelia was repopulated with Romanians and Macedonians, who were given land and the existing homes. Roman-Catholic Church, which was built by the Germans in 1934 , returned to the Romanian Orthodox Church. Since there was no dispensary in the village or school, people were forced to leave the town, so in 1966 it remained empty. In 2006, in addition to the church which was left standing, the Holy Monastery of nuns was founded "Entrance of the Mother of God in the Church". Besides the function of monastery, the settlement has as a mission a charitable activity and social, which is to house and support the elderly deprived of opportunities,with no pension and with very small income. Cemetery Colelia Cross Death Old Romania Ruin Ruined Lands Stone
A Lost And Forgotten Gothic Monastery Culelia, Colilia or Colelia was a village in Dobrogea, now gone, which was located between Cogealac and Gradina. It was founded in 1880 and inhabited until 1940 by Germans, when was carrying the German name of Colelie, Kolelie or Kulelie . Once the Germans were displaced in the Third Reich in 1940, the village remained very sparsely populated. In 1945 Colelia was repopulated with Romanians and Macedonians, who were given land and the existing homes. Roman-Catholic Church, which was built by the Germans in 1934 , returned to the Romanian Orthodox Church. Since there was no dispensary in the village or school, people were forced to leave the town, so in 1966 it remained empty. In 2006, in addition to the church which was left standing, the Holy Monastery of nuns was founded "Entrance of the Mother of God in the Church". Besides the function of monastery, the settlement has as a mission a charitable activity and social, which is to house and support the elderly deprived of opportunities,with no pension and with very small income. Architecture Birds Cathedral Church Colelia Cross Deserted Field Gothic Gothic Architecture Gothic Church GothicStyle Historic History Old Old Buildings Oldtown Place Of Worship Religion Romania Ruined Ruined Building Ruined Lands Ruined Monastery Spirituality
A Lost And Forgotten Gothic Monastery Culelia, Colilia or Colelia was a village in Dobrogea, now gone, which was located between Cogealac and Gradina. It was founded in 1880 and inhabited until 1940 by Germans, when was carrying the German name of Colelie, Kolelie or Kulelie . Once the Germans were displaced in the Third Reich in 1940, the village remained very sparsely populated. In 1945 Colelia was repopulated with Romanians and Macedonians, who were given land and the existing homes. Roman-Catholic Church, which was built by the Germans in 1934 , returned to the Romanian Orthodox Church. Since there was no dispensary in the village or school, people were forced to leave the town, so in 1966 it remained empty. In 2006, in addition to the church which was left standing, the Holy Monastery of nuns was founded "Entrance of the Mother of God in the Church". Besides the function of monastery, the settlement has as a mission a charitable activity and social, which is to house and support the elderly deprived of opportunities,with no pension and with very small income. Architecture Architecture Building Church Colelia Cross Gothic Gothic Architecture Gothic Church Historic History Old Buildings Place Of Worship Religion Romania Ruined Ruined Building Ruined Monastery Spirituality Tower
A Lost And Forgotten Gothic Monastery Culelia, Colilia or Colelia was a village in Dobrogea, now gone, which was located between Cogealac and Gradina. It was founded in 1880 and inhabited until 1940 by Germans, when was carrying the German name of Colelie, Kolelie or Kulelie . Once the Germans were displaced in the Third Reich in 1940, the village remained very sparsely populated. In 1945 Colelia was repopulated with Romanians and Macedonians, who were given land and the existing homes. Roman-Catholic Church, which was built by the Germans in 1934 , returned to the Romanian Orthodox Church. Since there was no dispensary in the village or school, people were forced to leave the town, so in 1966 it remained empty. In 2006, in addition to the church which was left standing, the Holy Monastery of nuns was founded "Entrance of the Mother of God in the Church". Besides the function of monastery, the settlement has as a mission a charitable activity and social, which is to house and support the elderly deprived of opportunities,with no pension and with very small income. Arch Architecture Architecture Building Exterior Church Colelia Cross Gothic Gothic Architecture Gothic Church Historic History Perspective Place Of Worship Religion Romania Ruin Ruined Ruined Building Ruined Lands Ruined Monastery Spirituality Tower
A Lost And Forgotten Gothic Monastery Culelia, Colilia or Colelia was a village in Dobrogea, now gone, which was located between Cogealac and Gradina. It was founded in 1880 and inhabited until 1940 by Germans, when was carrying the German name of Colelie, Kolelie or Kulelie . Once the Germans were displaced in the Third Reich in 1940, the village remained very sparsely populated. In 1945 Colelia was repopulated with Romanians and Macedonians, who were given land and the existing homes. Roman-Catholic Church, which was built by the Germans in 1934 , returned to the Romanian Orthodox Church. Since there was no dispensary in the village or school, people were forced to leave the town, so in 1966 it remained empty. In 2006, in addition to the church which was left standing, the Holy Monastery of nuns was founded "Entrance of the Mother of God in the Church". Besides the function of monastery, the settlement has as a mission a charitable activity and social, which is to house and support the elderly deprived of opportunities,with no pension and with very small income. Architecture Atmospheric Mood Building Exterior Built Structure Colelia Filed Gothic Gothic Architecture Gothic Church Historical Building History Mystery Old Old Buildings Oldtown Outdoors Romania Ruin Ruined Tower
A Lost And Forgotten Gothic Monastery Culelia, Colilia or Colelia was a village in Dobrogea, now gone, which was located between Cogealac and Gradina. It was founded in 1880 and inhabited until 1940 by Germans, when was carrying the German name of Colelie, Kolelie or Kulelie . Once the Germans were displaced in the Third Reich in 1940, the village remained very sparsely populated. In 1945 Colelia was repopulated with Romanians and Macedonians, who were given land and the existing homes. Roman-Catholic Church, which was built by the Germans in 1934 , returned to the Romanian Orthodox Church. Since there was no dispensary in the village or school, people were forced to leave the town, so in 1966 it remained empty. In 2006, in addition to the church which was left standing, the Holy Monastery of nuns was founded "Entrance of the Mother of God in the Church". Besides the function of monastery, the settlement has as a mission a charitable activity and social, which is to house and support the elderly deprived of opportunities,with no pension and with very small income. Bird Built Structure Church Colelia Cross Gothic Gothic Architecture Gothic Church History Monastery Religion Romania Roof Sky Spirituality
A Lost And Forgotten Gothic Monastery Culelia, Colilia or Colelia was a village in Dobrogea, now gone, which was located between Cogealac and Gradina. It was founded in 1880 and inhabited until 1940 by Germans, when was carrying the German name of Colelie, Kolelie or Kulelie . Once the Germans were displaced in the Third Reich in 1940, the village remained very sparsely populated. In 1945 Colelia was repopulated with Romanians and Macedonians, who were given land and the existing homes. Roman-Catholic Church, which was built by the Germans in 1934 , returned to the Romanian Orthodox Church. Since there was no dispensary in the village or school, people were forced to leave the town, so in 1966 it remained empty. In 2006, in addition to the church which was left standing, the Holy Monastery of nuns was founded "Entrance of the Mother of God in the Church". Besides the function of monastery, the settlement has as a mission a charitable activity and social, which is to house and support the elderly deprived of opportunities,with no pension and with very small income. Arch Architectural Column Architecture Built Structure Church Colelia Filed Gothic Gothic Architecture Gothic Church History Monastery Monastery Ruin Old Romania Ruined View
A Lost And Forgotten Gothic Monastery Culelia, Colilia or Colelia was a village in Dobrogea, now gone, which was located between Cogealac and Gradina. It was founded in 1880 and inhabited until 1940 by Germans, when was carrying the German name of Colelie, Kolelie or Kulelie . Once the Germans were displaced in the Third Reich in 1940, the village remained very sparsely populated. In 1945 Colelia was repopulated with Romanians and Macedonians, who were given land and the existing homes. Roman-Catholic Church, which was built by the Germans in 1934 , returned to the Romanian Orthodox Church. Since there was no dispensary in the village or school, people were forced to leave the town, so in 1966 it remained empty. In 2006, in addition to the church which was left standing, the Holy Monastery of nuns was founded "Entrance of the Mother of God in the Church". Besides the function of monastery, the settlement has as a mission a charitable activity and social, which is to house and support the elderly deprived of opportunities,with no pension and with very small income. Architecture Architecture Building Exterior Built Structure Cathedral Church Church Colelia Cross Cross Façade Gothic Gothic Architecture Gothic Church History Monastery Place Of Worship Religion Romania Tower
A Lost And Forgotten Gothic Monastery Culelia, Colilia or Colelia was a village in Dobrogea, now gone, which was located between Cogealac and Gradina. It was founded in 1880 and inhabited until 1940 by Germans, when was carrying the German name of Colelie, Kolelie or Kulelie . Once the Germans were displaced in the Third Reich in 1940, the village remained very sparsely populated. In 1945 Colelia was repopulated with Romanians and Macedonians, who were given land and the existing homes. Roman-Catholic Church, which was built by the Germans in 1934 , returned to the Romanian Orthodox Church. Since there was no dispensary in the village or school, people were forced to leave the town, so in 1966 it remained empty. In 2006, in addition to the church which was left standing, the Holy Monastery of nuns was founded "Entrance of the Mother of God in the Church". Besides the function of monastery, the settlement has as a mission a charitable activity and social, which is to house and support the elderly deprived of opportunities,with no pension and with very small income. Architecture Building Exterior Cloud Colelia Deserted Filed Forgotten Gothic Gothic Architecture Gothic Church Hisotric Historic History Monastery Place Of Worship Religion Romania Ruined Ruined Building Ruined Monastery Spirituality Village
A Lost And Forgotten Gothic Monastery Culelia, Colilia or Colelia was a village in Dobrogea, now gone, which was located between Cogealac and Gradina. It was founded in 1880 and inhabited until 1940 by Germans, when was carrying the German name of Colelie, Kolelie or Kulelie . Once the Germans were displaced in the Third Reich in 1940, the village remained very sparsely populated. In 1945 Colelia was repopulated with Romanians and Macedonians, who were given land and the existing homes. Roman-Catholic Church, which was built by the Germans in 1934 , returned to the Romanian Orthodox Church. Since there was no dispensary in the village or school, people were forced to leave the town, so in 1966 it remained empty. In 2006, in addition to the church which was left standing, the Holy Monastery of nuns was founded "Entrance of the Mother of God in the Church". Besides the function of monastery, the settlement has as a mission a charitable activity and social, which is to house and support the elderly deprived of opportunities,with no pension and with very small income. Arch Architecture Architecture Building Exterior Built Structure Cathedral Church Church Colelia Cross Gothic Gothic Architecture Gothic Church History Monastery Old Buildings Old Town Outdoors Place Of Worship Religion Romania Ruin Ruined Ruined Building Spirituality
A Lost And Forgotten Gothic Monastery Culelia, Colilia or Colelia was a village in Dobrogea, now gone, which was located between Cogealac and Gradina. It was founded in 1880 and inhabited until 1940 by Germans, when was carrying the German name of Colelie, Kolelie or Kulelie . Once the Germans were displaced in the Third Reich in 1940, the village remained very sparsely populated. In 1945 Colelia was repopulated with Romanians and Macedonians, who were given land and the existing homes. Roman-Catholic Church, which was built by the Germans in 1934 , returned to the Romanian Orthodox Church. Since there was no dispensary in the village or school, people were forced to leave the town, so in 1966 it remained empty. In 2006, in addition to the church which was left standing, the Holy Monastery of nuns was founded "Entrance of the Mother of God in the Church". Besides the function of monastery, the settlement has as a mission a charitable activity and social, which is to house and support the elderly deprived of opportunities,with no pension and with very small income. Abandoned Bad Condition Broken Cemetery Colelia Cross Damaged Death Destruction Deterioration Filed Old Old Town Romania Ruined Stone Stone Cross Weathered
A Lost And Forgotten Gothic Monastery Culelia, Colilia or Colelia was a village in Dobrogea, now gone, which was located between Cogealac and Gradina. It was founded in 1880 and inhabited until 1940 by Germans, when was carrying the German name of Colelie, Kolelie or Kulelie . Once the Germans were displaced in the Third Reich in 1940, the village remained very sparsely populated. In 1945 Colelia was repopulated with Romanians and Macedonians, who were given land and the existing homes. Roman-Catholic Church, which was built by the Germans in 1934 , returned to the Romanian Orthodox Church. Since there was no dispensary in the village or school, people were forced to leave the town, so in 1966 it remained empty. In 2006, in addition to the church which was left standing, the Holy Monastery of nuns was founded "Entrance of the Mother of God in the Church". Besides the function of monastery, the settlement has as a mission a charitable activity and social, which is to house and support the elderly deprived of opportunities,with no pension and with very small income. Church Cloud Cloud - Sky Colelia Dramatic Sky Filed Forgotten Landscape Monastery Old Outdoors Romania Ruin Ruined Ruined Building Ruined Lands Ruined Monastery Sky Sunset
A Lost And Forgotten Gothic Monastery Culelia, Colilia or Colelia was a village in Dobrogea, now gone, which was located between Cogealac and Gradina. It was founded in 1880 and inhabited until 1940 by Germans, when was carrying the German name of Colelie, Kolelie or Kulelie . Once the Germans were displaced in the Third Reich in 1940, the village remained very sparsely populated. In 1945 Colelia was repopulated with Romanians and Macedonians, who were given land and the existing homes. Roman-Catholic Church, which was built by the Germans in 1934 , returned to the Romanian Orthodox Church. Since there was no dispensary in the village or school, people were forced to leave the town, so in 1966 it remained empty. In 2006, in addition to the church which was left standing, the Holy Monastery of nuns was founded "Entrance of the Mother of God in the Church". Besides the function of monastery, the settlement has as a mission a charitable activity and social, which is to house and support the elderly deprived of opportunities,with no pension and with very small income. Architecture Building Exterior Built Structure Church Colelia Cross Gothic Gothic Architecture Gothic Church History Old Buildings Place Of Worship Religion Romania Ruined Building Ruined Lands Ruined Monastery Spirituality
A Lost And Forgotten Gothic Monastery Culelia, Colilia or Colelia was a village in Dobrogea, now gone, which was located between Cogealac and Gradina. It was founded in 1880 and inhabited until 1940 by Germans, when was carrying the German name of Colelie, Kolelie or Kulelie . Once the Germans were displaced in the Third Reich in 1940, the village remained very sparsely populated. In 1945 Colelia was repopulated with Romanians and Macedonians, who were given land and the existing homes. Roman-Catholic Church, which was built by the Germans in 1934 , returned to the Romanian Orthodox Church. Since there was no dispensary in the village or school, people were forced to leave the town, so in 1966 it remained empty. In 2006, in addition to the church which was left standing, the Holy Monastery of nuns was founded "Entrance of the Mother of God in the Church". Besides the function of monastery, the settlement has as a mission a charitable activity and social, which is to house and support the elderly deprived of opportunities,with no pension and with very small income. Abandoned Arch Architecture Birds Church Coleia Colelia Gothic Gothic Architecture Gothic Church Old Romania Ruined Ruined Building Ruined Monastery Ruined Wall Sepiatone Tower Wall
A Lost And Forgotten Gothic Monastery Culelia, Colilia or Colelia was a village in Dobrogea, now gone, which was located between Cogealac and Gradina. It was founded in 1880 and inhabited until 1940 by Germans, when was carrying the German name of Colelie, Kolelie or Kulelie . Once the Germans were displaced in the Third Reich in 1940, the village remained very sparsely populated. In 1945 Colelia was repopulated with Romanians and Macedonians, who were given land and the existing homes. Roman-Catholic Church, which was built by the Germans in 1934 , returned to the Romanian Orthodox Church. Since there was no dispensary in the village or school, people were forced to leave the town, so in 1966 it remained empty. In 2006, in addition to the church which was left standing, the Holy Monastery of nuns was founded "Entrance of the Mother of God in the Church". Besides the function of monastery, the settlement has as a mission a charitable activity and social, which is to house and support the elderly deprived of opportunities,with no pension and with very small income. Abandoned Broken Cemetery Close-up Colelia Creative Light And Shadow Deserted Destruction Deterioration Old Romania Ruin Ruined Ruined Lands Ruined Monastery Stone